I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the ever so lovely Ali at The Bandar Blog. Prior to being tagged I literally had no idea at all what the award was, probably because I’m a sort of newbie blogger.
So, the award is given to bloggers by others bloggers. It follows the same ideology as that of a chain letter, it is passed onto other bloggers and carried on. The Liebster Award was created to recognise and discover new bloggers into the world which is the blogosphere. In my opinion it seems like a really nice gesture and if it’s helping new bloggers even better!
Bearing in mind I had to pretend I was in a sitcom about myself and I had all my book characters and bookish things.
1. Where in the bookish world is your hangout? I’m talking specific (for example: The Gryffindor common room)! This is such a tough question as there is literally so many places I could go and choose. I think my hangout would be Bag End. I’d love to have loads of hobbity friends. Although I do think I am too tall to be a hobbit, more an elf.
2. Who is the roommate you’re best friends with? (example: Harry Potter) These are such hard questions. I think Luna Lovegood would be my best friend though. We are quite similar and I think she would be an awesome roommate.
3. Who is the roommate you tolerate but gets on your nerves? Frodo Baggins, I find him quite whiny but he would make an awesome roommate. We all know Sam could have easily carried the Ring to Mordor. Not all heroes wear capes.
4. Who or what is the pet you all take care of together? It would have to be a Dragon. I’d love to have my own pet dragon like Toothless. I’d also make a pretty good dragon rider if I do say so myself.
5. Who is your pesky neighbour (this should probably be a villain from a book)? I think it would have to be Captain Hook. Only because he is one of my favourite villains. In the J.M Barrie novel is so tragically jealous. He used to scare me but now I find it difficult not to feel sympathy for him.
6. Who is your main love interest? RHYSAND. RHYSAND. AND MORE RHYSAND. I don’t think I could choose anyone else more fitting for myself. If only he was real. God damn it books.
7. Who is the other person you like a lot, think is really cute, but just isn’t your one true love? This is probably the character that turns your love story from #6 into a love triangle. The plot from ACOMAF is showing through. Erm. I don’t think I’d ever fall in love with someone else and then the next say I like someone else instead but if I had to choose probably Jamie from Outlander. I wouldn’t mind spending some time with him even if he isn’t my true love.
8. Who is the comic relief? Sherlock Holmes. I think he’d be so funny and also a great friend.
9. In the season finale, what ex turns up from your past life and unexpectedly disrupts everything? Right. No ex would turn up because I just wouldn’t let them interrupt anything in my life.
10. In the series finale, what happens to you?! Well I would like to think that I settle down and live happily ever after. I think that is literally what everyone want out of life really though.
Now for my questions! I know mine are pretty random but oh well!
- If you could be best friends with an author, who would you choose and why?
- Is there a quote from a book that has inspired you/changed the way you view things? If so, what is that quote?
- What is your favourite classic novel?
- What made you start blogging?
- If you could jump in a time machine and go to any period, what period would you choose?
- When you choose to have a takeaway what do you order?
- What’s your favourite book turned into a movie?
- Do you believe in the supernatural?
- Do you like new book smell? Old book smell? All book smell|?
- Where do you keep all your books?
I am nominating the following blogs for this award. If you’re not too busy to answer the questions, I’d love to hear your responses!
Laura at Life is a Book Blog
April at The Fourth Month Blog
Renuka at I Read Past My Bedtime
Em at Ems Book Corner
Lexi at The Reader’s Review
Vee at Vee O’Sullivan
If you have any questions or would like to contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.